Tyler brings extensive experience helping individuals with their unique financial situation. With a tax and investment valuation background, he has proven himself to be an exceptional resource to his clients.
- Private Wealth
- Small Business Owners
A particular focus is navigating the complex landscape of retirement and legacy planning. His objective is to help clients attain their lifestyle, legacy and family goals pre- and post-retirement through comprehensive planning, while simplifying complex issues and providing actionable advice.
- B.S. in Accounting at Elon University
- Chartered Financial Analyst Designation
- Certified Public Accountant
- FINRA Series 7, 6, and 24, NASAA Series 63
- Insurance Licenses in TN, FL, OH, SC, and IN
- Securities Licenses in CO, FL, IL, IN, MD, NE, OH, OR, SC, TN, and VA
- American Institute of CPAs
- CFA Institute
Tyler hails from a small town just north of Indianapolis, Indiana, but has made middle Tennessee his home for nearly a decade. He currently resides in Franklin with his wife, Sydni and their rescue dog, Lyla.
Outside of work, he volunteers as a “Big Brother” in the Big Brothers Big Sisters program and at Williamson County CASA where Sydni works as their Development Director. Also, in his spare time Tyler is an avid reader and enjoys playing golf and basketball.